Jaan Liqueur is an authentic treat made in Canada from neutral grain spirits, Canadian maple syrup, and a singular blend of herbs and spices. This award-winning liqueur has a luminescent amber/gold hue, a satiny textured body and is a semisweet bouquet of cloves, menthol and flora. The palate is a spicy affair - a secret proprietary blend with notes of cinnamon, cloves and cardamom.
“Jaan” is a Hindi/Urdu word loosely translated as “life” or “love.” Offering paan is a symbol of respect, friendship and hospitality. Similarly, offering Jaan is symbolic of respect, friendship, and hospitality – a gesture that comes from the heart, with love. When you drink Jaan, it fills you with life! Hence the tag line, “Drink Jaan. Love Life.”
• 6-8 pieces of boneless chicken thigh
• Fresh garlic clove
• Fresh red Thai chilli peppers
• Jaan Paan Liqueur
• Fresh arugula (optional)
• 2 finely chopped red Thai chillies
• 4 cloves of garlic, crushed and chopped
• ¼ cup of Jaan Paan Liqueur
• Place 6-8 pieces of boneless chicken thighs in large zip-loc bag
• Pour marinate into bag and mix well
• Seal bag and place in fridge overnight
• On medium heat, grill chicken and baste with any leftover marinate (approximately 10-15 minutes)
Serve on a plate over arugula. Delicious for all ages, and remember: Sharing is Caring!
Click HERE to learn more about Jaan Liqueur.